JPMorgan Chase & Co. has expanded its consumer business and we have launched a new digital retail bank
in the UK. We are offering consumers a completely new banking experience. Under the Chase brand
, the bank provides products and features tailored to meet the needs of customers in the UK, made available via an innovative mobile app.
is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization
and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in a true agile environment
who want to be a part of something new, built from the ground up
as a green-field
with zero legacy
initiative within a global
is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology
passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new
exciting venture for the firm
. Your work will have a direct impact to our customers as our business expands around the world
This is a hands-on role
for a senior Martech engineer
whowants to be part of flat-structure organization
. The responsibilities are to deliver end-to-end cutting-edge solutions in the form of cloud-native microservices architecture
applications leveraging the latest technologies
and the best industry practices
. You are expected to be involved in the design and architecture
of the solutions while also focusing on the entire SDLC lifecycle stages.
As a Martech engineer, you will be working closely with Marketing, communications, and content operations to deliver integrated solutions that will enable our brand to reach out to customers more efficiently and on the right channels as well as enabling our product teams to understand customer behavior which will help with improving our ability to develop further our banking experience. Required Skills/Experience
Good to have
- Qualifications in computer science or STEM related field (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) or foreign equivalent
- Recent hands-on experience developing microservices in Java 11+ with Spring framework.
- Experience with developing microservices, as well as understanding of distributed systems and event driven architectures using Kafka or similar.
- Experience in integrating multiple vendors into the ecosystem and proposing architecture changes to improve our product offering.
- Experience in all the stages of software development lifecycle (requirements, design, architecture, development, testing, deployment, release and support)
- Good understanding of cloud technologies (preferably AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Understanding of advertising platforms, ecosystems, and concepts such as DSP's, DMP's, Ad Networks, Ad Hubs, CDP's etc.
- understanding of distributed tracing and monitoring (Zipkin, OpenTracing, Prometheus, ELK stack, Micrometer metrics, etc.)
- Understanding of relational databases
- Desired - understanding of distributed tracing and monitoring (Zipkin, OpenTracing, Prometheus, ELK stack, Micrometer metrics, etc.)
- Desired - understanding of containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.)
- Understanding of python.
- Understanding of CI/CD with tools such as Jenkins and Cloudbees.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies
Your soft skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment within a geographically distributed team.
- Ability to focus on promptly addressing customer needs.
- Ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team.
- Technically curious, versatile and solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to adapt communication for effectiveness with business partners and other technical teams, internal or external.
- Collaborates with technology partners to select appropriate design solutions and ensure the compatibility of system components.
#ICB #ICB EngineeringAbout Us
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we're setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.