OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.The Opportunity:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams by providing others with direction and leadership. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities.You are great at:
- Produce high quality code according to design specifications.
What it Takes:
- Detailed technical design of highly complex software components.
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects.
- Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
- Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
- Lead and mentor other team members.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to plan and prioritize tasks for others to support the achievement of team objectives.
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in administering .Net /Iss web servers
- Solid background in SQL, ASP.Net , WCF
- Solid experience in .Net Web technologies and frameworks
- Good experience in ORM, DB tools and frameworks
- Experience in Configuring and working with LDAP and SSO Systems
- Experience in handling performance and Security related aspects of web applications
- Performs design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis and maintenance activities related to software applications.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our agile development processes.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on processes and code.
- Fundamentally good programming and debugging skills
- Strong hands-on experience with building enterprise applications
- Experience liaising with groups of people across several geographie
- Excellent communication and time management skills
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 1-800-499-6544.