OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.The Opportunity:
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information. You are great at:
What it Takes:
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality.
- Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- contributes to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise/Solve issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
- Adopt agile development methodologies and test driven development.
- 2+ years of experience in developing software in a business environment.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience in Scripting with Bash, Python.
- Experience in developing Helm charts
- Experience with Containerization, e.g., with Docker. Knowledge of cloud architecture, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes architecture and building and troubleshooting Kubernetes cluster on various Hyperscalers (GCP, AWS, Azure and OpenShift)
- Experience in deployment and troubleshooting of containerized app on Kubernetes on Hyperscalaers
- Experience with Git, Gitlab and Teamcity
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 1-800-499-6544.