Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you
Moody's empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody's is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody's, we're taking action. We're hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We're educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversityDepartment
Moody's Shared Services - Technology Services Group Role/Responsibilities
Moody's is seeking a DevOps Cloud Solution Architect/Tech Lead who is responsible for design, development and implementation on deploying across technology stack software and associated applications. This position will be responsible for designing, configuring, Migrating and developing solutions for Enterprise Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Subversion, infrastructure and MSS applications suite. This individual will serve as a lead architect/technical developer interacting with business stakeholders to analyze requirements, design DevOps solutions and build components and integrations in across DevOps technology suite.
A successful candidate must be both a leader who can work with vendor resources, stakeholders, and work with agile teams. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Play a role of DevOps architect enabling the capabilities to upgrade, build, migration and deployment of Atlassian cloud and on-prem product suites like enterprise Jira and Confluence, GitHub, Subversion, Jenkins, infrastructure and MSS applications suite.
- Building DevOps framework/architecture for end-to-end implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Testing and Infrastructure as a Code.
- Manage day to day activities of on-prem Jira, confluence, GitHub, SVN and Jenkins
- Expert in Atlassian cloud migration from on-prem environment.
- Manage SVN and GitHub as Source Control Systems.
- Migration from Subversion to GitHub version control.
- Configure and maintain GitHub actions to implement the CI process.
- Configuring the jobs in Jenkins and manage plugins like SVN, Maven, etc
- Monitor the release process and ensure the migration, deployment and functionalities are working as expected.
- Participating in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross team engineering efforts.
- Expertise in DevOps Methodologies, Configuration Management, Build, Deploy, Release Management, QA and Automated Software testing.
- Collaborate with product owners and QA analysts to build solutions as per requirements and enable testing of new features.
- Manage and keep up with the upgrades and changes to the platform including identification of gaps and/or inconsistencies with latest version
- Results-driven technology leader and innovator with a demonstrated ability to deliver robust architecture and solutions to achieve complex, globally facing business needs in cloud and on-premise environments
- Support the company standards for software development (SDLC), compliance, and SOX controls by producing the required artifacts and adhering to process and access controls
- Strong DevOps skills including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, and Infrastructure as Code.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in hybrid Atlassian cloud and on-prem expertise with strong understanding of SaaS model.
- Expertise in migration from on-prem to Atlassian cloud.
- 4+ years of hands on experience of source control management (Git/GitHub/SubVersion)
- 5+ years of development experience using Java or other Object-Oriented Languages
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills and comfortable with Agile deliverability methodology
- Ability to remain flexible and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to challenge responses from first and second lines of defense stakeholder
- Ability to summarize and report on complex data in a concise manner and ability to identify trends and ensure consistency
- Strong technical skills required to create and maintain analysis and reporting (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong sense of ownership regarding work product
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.