Please check your email .
Are you a Network Engineer that is looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to work with a well-established yet ever growing, family run, IT solutions company that believes in developing and empowering its employees? If so, then this could be just the role for you!
Due to a continued period of success and growth, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic and driven, Network Engineer to join their team and help support their growing client base with both their reactive and proactive IT requirements.
For the right candidate this role represents a great opportunity to really get involved and make an impact, whilst increasing your exposure and further advancing your skills and your career.
In this role, you will be working Monday to Friday on a hybrid basis, with your primary office being in Northampton. The salary range on offer is between £22,000 – £24,000 depending on experience.
What you will be doing
* Providing Level 2 support on technical issues related to our products for our customers
* Diagnosing and troubleshooting customers technical problems
* Communicating and resolving technical issues
* Keeping technical documentation up to date
* Installing and configuring hardware and software
* Responding to helpdesk in accordance with current service level agreements
* Providing both onsite and remote support to end users
What you will need
* Previous experience working with servers, networks Firewalls, Router & VPN Technologies
* Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service mentality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience using MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
* An ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed