Please check your email .
Contract opportunity: IT Network Engineer - Hertfordshire (hybrid 3 days on site a week) - 3-6 months - IR35 determination TBC, will send over at inside and outside rate
* Engaging with projects to design and implement the networks, LAN, WAN, SDN, SAN, Firewalls, video conferencing, VOIP and Access devices (switches and wireless)
* Performing upgrades and patch management taking into consideration outages and security by following change control process.
* Monitoring the network platform ensuring availability and good performance.
* Familiarity with standard office networking requirements; firewalls, switches, access points
* Knowledge of Fortinet products of benefit but can be learnt on the job
* Azure and On-Premise environments
* Documenting Networking and identifying areas to improve in existing systems
* Troubleshooting; OSI model, providing level 1 to level 3 support
* Scripting for automation
* Customer service and communication skills
* Engagement in projects as technical expert
* ITIL processes
* Working with external Vendors
Knowledge around the following activities would be of benefit but not essential:
* AP refresh
* SDWan implementation
* Endpoint Management Server for Forticlient VPN implementation
Preferred: CCNA, AZ900
Optional: CCNP, AZ-700
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)