Please check your email .
Are you an experienced IT professional looking to take the next step in your career? We are currently seeking a talented IT Backup & Storage Team Lead to join our well-established client in the heart of Edinburgh, where you will play an integral role within a supportive and collaborative team.
What you will get in your new role
* An attractive salary of £42,000 to £45,000 per annum,
* Hybrid working,
* 33 days of annual leave including public/bank holidays,
* Your birthday off,
* Enhanced company pension,
* Private BUPA healthcare,
* Strong commitment to your ongoing learning and development,
* Exciting team socials and events.
Your new employer
You will be joining an industry leader with roots dating back more than three decades. Constantly evolving and expanding, they are well recognised as one of the most progressive hybrid cloud and infrastructure solutions providers in the UK. A highly customer-focused organisation, they place great emphasis on delivering high-quality service and support to a diverse range of customers across multiple markets.
Responsibilities within your new role
As the new IT Backup & Storage Team Lead, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities, including but not limited to:
* controlling scheduling and workload,
* acting as a point of escalation,
* co-ordinating, scheduling and managing the resourcing of the team,
* managing client backup service requests, incidents and restores,
* implementing fixes and solutions where appropriate,
* manage day-to-day communication between internal teams and external vendors/suppliers.
Your experience, qualifications and personality
To be the new IT Backup Lead you will require previous Team Leader experience in a similar environment. You should have a client-focused approach with a good understanding of business objectives. Experience in generating strong and lasting relationships with clients, along with incident management processes and procedures is essential. Also vital is a good understanding of various aspects of IT, ISO / BSI and ITIL frameworks as well as Service Level Agreements.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, by clicking the Apply button. This position is only available to applicants who have immediate Right to Work in the UK and you will be required to provide evidence of such upon request. Also required are up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are operating as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for temporary positions