Please check your email .
Are you a Field Network Engineer that is looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work with a well-established yet ever growing, family run, IT solutions company that believes in developing and empowering its employees? If so, then this could be just the role for you!
Due to a continued period of success and growth, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious, Field Network Engineer to join their team and help support their growing client base with both their reactive and proactive IT requirements both remotely and on site with clients.
For the right candidate this role represents a great opportunity to really get involved and make an impact, whilst increasing your exposure and further advancing your skills and your career. Our client also believes in recognising and rewarding outstanding performance and offer a bonus structure to help your bank balance grow right along with the company.
In this role, you will be working Monday to Friday on a hybrid basis, with your primary office being in Northampton. The salary range on offer is between £24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience.
What you will be doing
* Providing day-to-day IT support to clients either remotely or onsite face to face
* Working across all departments in Education and Businesses across the region, delivering a service that exceeds client expectations
* Troubleshooting and resolving network-related issues
* Implementing network infrastructure solutions for clients
* Maintaining and managing clients' network infrastructure
* Monitoring network performance and optimizing network traffic
* Maintaining network security by implementing and maintaining appropriate security measures
* Documenting and maintaining network diagrams, inventory, and configuration
* Using your strong technical and customer service skills, you will ensure that customer issues are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
What you will need experience in
* Windows Server Administration (Server (Apply online only))
* MS Hosted Exchange / Office 365/ MS Teams / SharePoint Administration
* LAN / TCPIP / DHCP / DNS / Firewalls / VPNs / Router / Wi-Fi
* Windows 8/10/11/ Apple
* Helpdesk ticketing systems
* At least 1 year of experience in network engineering or a related field
* Familiarity with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence
* Previous experience as a service desk engineer supporting SME’s
* Supporting multi-site clients.
* Active Directory