Please check your email .
GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, leading sales company in Pershore. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for someone to join their team as a Marketing Assistant on a full time, permanent, contract.
Our client is a UK based, valve and actuator specialist who provides equipment, support and technical services around the world to many different industry sectors. They are currently going through a period of growth and are looking to take someone on a full time, permanent basis.
The hours for this position are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 09:00am – 17:00pm
Marketing Assistant main duties:
* Organising tradeshows, to include stand design.
* Creating marketing literature, mailshots, brochures, industry magazines, business cards and promotional items etc.
* Assessing the results of a marketing campaign.
* Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns, creating datasheets, and updating the same.
* Writing online content.
* Creating social media content/posts.
* Creating video content.
* Updating email signatures.
* Analysing data and obtaining feedback.
Marketing Assistant desired skills and experience:
* Organisational skills.
* Commercial awareness.
* The ability to analyse data and spot trends.
* Creative skills, including writing, design and video editing.
* Good teamworking skills.
* Communication skills.
* Advanced IT skills, including using spreadsheets to analyse data and creative software to design visual content.
* Experience in Photoshop, desktop publishing.
* Additional graphic design experience (Desirable but not essential)
For all the above requirements the successful Marketing Assistant will receive an annual salary of up to £25,000, dependent on experience, plus fantastic additional company benefits and a highly competitive commission structure.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
Please only apply for this position if you have the right to work in the UK on a permanent basis, No visa or sponsorship is available and will result in an immediate rejection.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Agency