Please check your email .
Full Time, Permanent
Leicestershire - Fully flexible / hybrid working options
£40,000 - £45,000
The Commercial Division at SF Recruitment have partnered with an international software business, to recruit for a newly created role as a Content Manager. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a successful business who are experiencing exciting growth and huge business wins.
As a Content Manager, you will introduce new and innovative ways to produce and publish content and publications related material, ensuring this meets customer needs and is in line with branding.
Daily responsibilities could include:
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for the user experience and customer product.
- Maintaining current and updated content across digital platforms including websites, social media and in apps.
- Evolving content strategy, operations and processes.
- Develop company best practices and standards for use across all content.
- Streamlining the customer and user experience by driving user adoption of features and easily accessible content - key areas include product information, FAQ's and Knowledge base articles.
- Reviewing user feedback and market insight to map end-to-end customer journeys.
- Collaborating with marketing to develop an on-brand style guide.
- Carrying out routine aftercare meetings to ensure the customer is maximising the product and happy with the service delivered.
The successful Content Manager will ideally have experience working within a software focussed organisation, however, this is not essential as long as you have a passion for creating engaging publication and content material, ideally across digital platforms. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and strong attention to detail/level of accuracy when creating material and amending your style for the targeted audience.
You will receive excellent benefits, with fully flexible/hybrid working options.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality content, which adds value, then please apply today with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, contact the managing consultant Emma on (url removed)
There will be occasional travel required to 2 x offices within the UK, so you must hold a valid license and have access to your own vehicle