Please check your email .
Nine Twenty Technology are on the lookout for a Application Support Engineer (FTC) to join a global IT firm who specialise in delivering market-leading cloud and hybrid solutions. This is a globally recognised organisation who not only deliver fantastic products and services to its clients but also offer their employee's a progressive workplace with brilliant development opportunities.
This role is a FTC for one year covering someone on Maternity, applicants need to based in Scotland.
As a Application Support Engineer you will work as part of an Application Support team engaging directly with our clients to deliver world class customer support experience for the company’s portfolio of Engagement Management Software.
What they are offering:
* Bonus 12%
* Remote working with access to various offices around Scotland
* Pension: competitive matched scheme
* Life assurance: x 4 of salary
* Training and Development opportunities
* Private Healthcare
Skills and experience required
* Experience of software development within a team is essential
* A degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline is desirable
* Experience of software debugging is desirable
* Experience of root cause analysis is desirable
* Experience of a Linux operating system is desirable
* Experience of unit testing and TDD is desirable
* Experience of continuous integration systems is desirable
* Experience of all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle is desirable
* Experience of using SQL and relational database technologies e.g. SQL Server, Oracle is desirable
* Understanding of cross-browser compatibility concerns is desirable
* Knowledge of web application development and of developing and using Web Services e.g. SOAP is desirable
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply today or call Sophie at Nine Twenty for more information (phone number removed)