Please check your email .
Business Analyst, Bolton, ECommerce, Greater Manchester to £55K – Hybrid working 3 days from home
A leading ecommerce house in Bolton, Greater Manchester are requiring a Senior Business Analyst to join their thriving team. The Business Analyst will support the Product Manager/Owner to make effective decisions, solve business problems, work to product goals and document requirements and rules which the technology teams will use to develop new features and capabilities.
The Business Analyst will recognise business needs, work closely with Stakeholders to understand the vision, strategy and requirements for a product, and communicate this to team members so they understand expectations.
You will work closely with teams to understand the initial requirements, scope and automation opportunities, developing user story maps and documenting requirements and refining through the delivery cycle.
You will also act as a professional subject matter expert for the business.
You will build the Product Analyst Team, leading the team with clarity, and build on the existing processes to deliver a capable Product Analysis function.
You will commit to our company values of being Pioneering, Trustworthy, Human and Collaborative.
* A confident and experienced Product / Business Analyst with at least 5 years of experience.
* Familiar with Agile delivery methodologies, tools and techniques.
* Able to translate business needs into user stories/requirements, fostering collaboration across various business units, and can communicate effectively at all levels, and lead others to do the same.
* You will have experience in defining process and operational procedures and standards for Business Analysis as a function within a business
* Business Analysis
* Agile tools and techniques (including JIRA/Confluence, etc, desirable)
* Stakeholder management
* Backlog management
* Requirement capture and refinement
* People management/leadership and development