Please check your email .
Our growing global service delivery client provides consulting services with a core focus area within Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). Their specialist consultants support project phases, business process engineering, project initiation, validation, go-live and hyper-care of the informatics landscape. They are currently expanding their LIMS delivery team in a variety of countries - Applicants from the following countries can be considered - UK, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Tunisia, or Slovenia.
I am looking for experienced Business Analysts/ Consultants with domain experience of LabVantage, particularly in the areas of application interface and instrument interface, FRS creation, and Business Process analysis. To manage LIMS projects through the understanding user business needs, requirements gathering, enhance existing systems and managing new implementations and deployments. This growth business offers employees a great working environment couple with a good work-life balance.
• Manage both new installations and enhancements to existing informatics systems.
• You will support the team with configuration, project management, business analysis, functional requirements gathering, customer training and answering support requests.
• Understand user business processes and gather functional requirements needed to configure and customize their new LIMS.
• Document system processes and procedures for customer requirements and functionality needs.
• Analyze and resolve technical project issues, surrounding functional and design requirements.
• Manage and communicate to the broader team regarding deliverables such as timelines, deliveries, project issues and ensure changes are addressed.
• A science education or a degree in Life sciences, biology, bioinformatics, Chemistry or similar
• 3+ years working within a GxP regulated setting (i.e. Laboratory, Quality, Manufacturing, IT)
• Experience working with LabVantage.
• A high affinity for IT activities, configuration of LIMS products
These roles can be remotely based, and can consider individuals based in the following countries - UK, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Tunisia, or Slovenia