Please check your email .
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (2-days on site, 2-days work from home) – no salary sacrifice
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Benefits: 4-day working week, onsite gym and well-being facilities, buying and selling holiday scheme, comprehensive wellness programmes, enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption benefits.
Would you like to join an innovative tech start-up?
Do you want a role where no two days are the same?
We are seeking an Associate Technical Support Advisor to be the go-to person for technical engagement, ensuring software is installed correctly and assisting stakeholders with all integration support and requirements.
No two days are the same and you will have the freedom to shape the role how you see fit.
Duties and responsibilities of the Associate Technical Support Advisor:
* Act as the first point of contact for any integrations queries and strive towards first contact resolution, championing best practices.
* Collaborate and partner with the schools to arrange appointments, complete integrations and troubleshoot any issues.
* Nurture existing relationships to ensure stakeholders are fully supported and maximising their partnership with the business.
* Maintain an innovative mindset by always looking to streamline processes and improve how things get done.
* Support stakeholders via phone, virtual calls & videos, and email.
* Support the division and wider integrations team in a range of administrative duties.
* Provide advice and guidance to colleagues, to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise.
* Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities.
Requirements for the Associate Technical Support Advisor:
* Experience in a customer focused environment.
* Strong ‘can do’ mentality.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail.
* Knowledge of Active Directory or networking (desirable).
* Experience with the setup and maintenance of Windows-based IT systems (desired).
* An all-round skill set that can provide support for a wide range of technical issues.
* Good attitude towards individual success and team success
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice