Please check your email .
ICT Apprenticeships Manager
Derby & Nottingham
C£40,000 p.a. DOE
* Are you passionate about IT and are keen to share your knowledge and expertise?
* Do you enjoy mentoring and are keen to lead a team of trainers who help bring to life IT for apprentices?
* Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and modern brand who truly value their employees?
ER Recruitment is currently working alongside a growing training provider who are recognised as leaders in their industry.
They are now seeking a professional who is keen to inject their IT leadership experience into guiding a team of IT Trainers who directly support apprentices.
Role & Responsibilities of the ICT Apprenticeships Manager:
* Be the delivery lead on everything relating to training, people and quality, within the IT and Digital Apprenticeship Delivery Department.
* Leading a team of trainers to design and deliver training programs within the professional services sectors of IT and Digital.
* Leading a team of mentors to support the successful training programs within the professional services sectors of IT and Digital.
* Be passionate about customer experience, working with the trainers and mentors to continuously deliver excellent training and mentoring services
* Working with trainers, mentors and Awarding body to achieve timely completions and ensure all apprentices receive their certificate in a timely manner
* Working with the wider business to develop the company’s quality processes and standards.
* Continuous improvement of the companies IT and Digital training and development programs.
* Work with other senior leaders to analyse operational process to identify skills gaps, knowledge gaps and training opportunities
* Looking for new and innovative training methods and processes
* Looking for new and develop innovative training courses for commercial non apprentice sector
* Design and roll out a framework to measure the success of training and quality
* Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
* Developing staff through monthly 121's and ongoing training and coaching
* Adherence to HR guidelines
* Presenting results to the senior leadership team
About You as the ICT Apprenticeships Manager:
* Relevant ICT or Digital qualification.
* Drivers licence and vehicle is essential as you will be commuting between Nottingham and Derby locations, as well as occasional client visits in the surrounding areas.
* Relevant occupational competence within an ICT or Digital environment.
* Team leadership and management experience.
* Problem solving capability.
* Creative abilities, as part of the role will involve you creating content for delivery sessions, in line with the curriculum.
* Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time and organise your own diary effectively.
* Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.
We look forward to hearing from you