Please check your email .
Are you an experienced IT support senior engineer or service desk team leader who can lead a small support team?
Love a combo of support and mentoring engineers?
Live within easy reach of St. Helens?
And thrive in a small yet growing and ambitious team?
Here's some more info:
As an IT Service Desk Manager at Neticonic, you will be at the forefront of delivering exceptional IT services to their clients.
You’ll have a solid track record of managing a fast-paced service desk environment.
If you thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment and have previous technical experience in a Managed Service Provider setting, this could be your next career move.
You’ll lead a small team of talented service desk engineers, ensuring they provide top-notch technical support to our valued clients.
With your leadership and technical expertise, you’ll play a critical role in delivering outstanding customer experiences and driving the success of our business.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
More about your day-to-day as the team’s new Service Desk Team Leader:
* Manage day-to-day operations of the service desk.
* Take a proactive lead in developing new processes or procedures.
* Focus on consistently improving customer service levels and the company’s remote monitoring tools and ticketing system.
* Run daily briefings with the service desk to ensure all team members have the support they need for the day ahead, identify training needs for staff, and provide mentoring as needed.
* Take ownership of the company's documentation platform, contributing and overseeing the production of standard configurations, documentation, and procedures.
* Ensure all service escalations are identified and handled efficiently.
* Own and manage your own 3rd line issues or projects.
* Building and maintaining relationships and account management with clients.
* Be responsible for managing the company's procurement process and inventory management.
* Liaising with 3rd party vendors and suppliers on behalf of clients.
If you have the following skills, experience and personality traits, we’d love to hear from you:
* Experience working within an MSP and with PSA/RMM tools.
* A broad understanding of the Microsoft desktop and server stack, including Windows 10/11, Windows Server, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
* Strong knowledge of networking technologies, principles, and concepts.
* You’re a good team player.
* Proactive and takes the lead with new ideas and initiatives.
* Great communication skills and ability to work well with both the technical team as well as communicate with non-techie clients.
* Thrives solving problems.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Full UK Driving License
Based: St. Helens: the role is primarily office based in the centre of St. Helens, with the occasional site visits, will be required, for which use of a company vehicle will be provided in most instances.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Your People Partners are the in-house hiring partners for Neticonic - if you're a recruiter and would like to be considered for the PSL, please reach out to Your People Partners