Please check your email .
Senior Data Engineer- Hybrid- Central Manchester- No Sponsorship Available
Are you looking to join a data-driven company working within the Fintech Industry?
I am working with an established B2B company based in Manchester that works on providing loyalty programs to employees. They are looking for a Data Engineer to join their Data Engineering Team to be hands-on with their modern tech stack as well as coaching/mentoring junior members of the team.
Senior Data Engineer Role:
As a Senior Data Engineer your role will be to develop and maintain data pipelines within their bespoke data platform, integrating new data into the data lake, transforming raw data to bring value to the business as well as working on making the data as accessible as possible for clients and internal end users.
* Create, develop, and maintain data pipelines within the data platform.
* Manage data within Data Protection and Security policies.
* Use modern data engineering processes to work on data products through the full lifecycle.
* Work with the product design team to help deliver new data products and services.
* Collaborate with the wider teams on data related queries and issues.
* Work with junior members of the team to help them in the day-to-day and work on their development.
Data Engineering skills need for the role:
* Prior experience in creating data solutions.
* Strong SQL skills
* Database tool experience: SQL, NoSQL, and Data lakes/warehouses
* Skilled in Python
* Data Modelling experience
* Great communication and problem-solving skills
* Experience delivering solutions in AWS.
* Apache Airflow experience
* Skilled in Snowflake
* Knowledge of using dbt or similar data transformation tools
Alongside the salary offered my client is offering hybrid working options (2 days a week in the office), 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance from BHSF, and a 5% pension contribution. They also offer 2 weeks where you can work from wherever you please, a range of paid leave as and when you need it, monthly virtual yoga sessions, a cycle-to-work scheme, and walk & talk meetings