Please check your email .
Add tech are recruiting for IT service desk analyst for our client in cullompton
Potential hybrid working available
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week with a shift rotation covering a 7:30am – 6:30pm service on weekdays and a rota of 1 in 4 Saturdays - 9:00am – 5:30pm.
The position involves:
• Being part of a Service Desk team, resolving reported incidents and fulfilling first and second line IT service requests on behalf of users based at multiple sites across the UK.
• Supporting and troubleshooting a wide variety of IT services and systems including line-ofbusiness applications across Warehouse Management, Transport Management and Back Office.
• Supporting and deploying a range of IT hardware assets including PCs, Laptops, Mobile Devices, Warehouse Devices, Vehicle Technology and associated peripherals.
• Effectively communicating with users of all levels of seniority and IT proficiency by telephone, email and through our ITSM tool.
• Ensuring that all tickets are logged, prioritised and dealt with in line with agreed SLAs.
• Applying a customer-focused approach; taking ownership of tickets, keeping users informed of progress, understanding the business impact, seeking feedback and always striving to improve.
• Taking part in skills sharing and having a willingness to learn new systems and processes to ensure you can always support the business to the best of your ability.
• Helping to identify trends and working with Technology leadership team to eliminate preventable calls to the Service Desk, dealing with root causes, as well as increasing customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring systems and networks and escalating issues appropriately.
• Collaborating with and supporting other Technology functions to ensure new systems, updates and project deployments are effectively transitioned into the Service Desk for future support.
• Monitoring 3rd party suppliers to ensure they are operating within agreed SLA’s
• Participate in the Technology on-call rota, providing support to the business functions out of hours where required.
• Travel to the clinet locations across the UK as necessary.
Essential Skills required:
• Exemplary customer service manner, attitude, and approach.
• Demonstrable technical capability and confidence supporting multiple relevant services/systems including: MS Windows operating systems, MS Office applications, Active Directory Users/Groups, Office365, Mobile Device Management, Security, Remote Access (SSL VPN) – as well as IT hardware assets.
• Previous experience of working within a 1st/2nd line technical service role highly advantageous.
• Ability to interpret users, understand their issues and the business impact of them.
• Excellent time management and prioritising skills as well as an ability to work as part of a team.
• Due to the occasional travel required with this role, you will need to have a full UK driving licence