Please check your email .
hackajob has partnered with a trailblazing global leader in online retail and technology - Boohoo Group!
Founded in Manchester in 2006, boohoo group is an inclusive and innovative brand, targeting value-oriented customers.
They have grown rapidly and their brands (Boohoo, PrettyLittleThing, Nasty Gal, Karen Millen and more) now serve over 18 million customers worldwide.
About the role:
They are now looking for a Lead Developer to join their accomplished team.
This role pays up to £75K and offers hybrid working plus awesome benefits like bonuses and employee equity!
What you will be doing:
* You will lead, coach, develop and build a resilient and high-performing team who are capable of understanding and delivering on the technology vision and strategy, contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and take ownership of their career progression
* Lead software & data engineering across all projects within technology (including software reviews, tools & solution design and maintenance and infrastructure design and operation)
* Execute software & data engineering approach and technology strategy roadmap to create solution designs and application architectures
* Drive Agile methodology and best practice principles across the teams
Boohoo Group has an incredibly diverse, noncorporate workplace where the fun, dynamic culture breeds innovation and creative thinking, allowing them to implement new technology faster than anybody in the industry.
They want to operate a business that is fair to all and kind to the environment and are working hard to live up to these big ambitions. They know that there is a lot to fix in the fashion industry and are keen, willing, and actively taking part in finding and implementing solutions.
* Knowledge and experience implementing and leading a software engineering strategy, SDLC strategy, agile engineering concepts and building roadmaps
* Experience working with cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
* Experience with Typescript, MongoDB, Express.js or Nextjs would be a big plus!
* Employee equity scheme
* Company shares
* Bonus scheme
* Free onsite gym
* Private healthcare
* Plus a discount of up to 40% for our brands!
Want to hear more from hackajob? Check out the full Job Description and sign up to our hackajob platform here: (url removed)