Please check your email .
Accounts Payable Team leader - Hybrid Full time £30-35,000 per annum
The ideal candidate will have previous experience overseeing a small AP team within a high transactional business. The AP team processes ~ 45k invoices per annum and 70% of those invoices are electronically uploaded via an EDI solution.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys team management, problem solving and working in a dynamic business operating in numerous markets.
You will be responsible for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the AP team, processing of purchase invoices, dealing with queries and resolving issues as they arise in a timely manner.
Other elements of the role include ownership and accountability for supplier payments, expenses reimbursement, credit card analysis, dealing with finance related tickets, answering calls and other ad-hoc duties.
* A keen eye for detail
* Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
* Team oversight
* Strong literacy & numeracy skills with comprehensive grammar and extensive vocabulary
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple and conflicting deadlines
* Capability of working in a team as well as individually
* Strong grasp of Microsoft Office
* Good problem-solving skills
* A “right first time” attitude