Please check your email .
Onboarding and Project Support Engineer
At Air IT we believe it’s in everyone's interests to work flexibly. That's why we have introduced a 4 day week (compressed hours) or 9 day fortnight in addition to a standard 5 day 37.5 hour week. All three options are available to joiners at Air IT.
We’re Air IT, an incredible MSP with the history and expertise to provide an amazing array of services and a bright future ahead of us.
We’ve grown a lot since our beginning back in 2005. We’re proud to have brought together nine leading companies as a family, with more on the horizon. Now, with an office presence across the UK, we are extremely honoured to have been recognised with a range of regional, national and industry awards for growth, innovation, dedication and success throughout our journey.
Excited for our future, we’ve got a great mission and vision and a clearly defined strategy to empower our teams and make sure we can bring out the best in our people to provide unrivalled IT and Cyber Security support, solutions and services to local SMEs, nationwide. And this is where you come in.
We’re now looking for a Onboarding and Project Support Engineer to join the team, adding to our pool of knowledge and delivering great results for our clients.
As an Onboarding and Project Support Engineer, you will take ownership of the client onboarding process, ensuring customers coming into our Managed Service receive high-quality service support from day one.
In this exciting role, you will organise and deliver all elements of the client onboarding process. This will include investigating and documenting the customers current set up and support state, communicating with clients by phone, email and in-person and identifying improvements.
To join us as a Onboarding and Project Support Engineer you will need:
* Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (Apply online only))
* Microsoft Exchange Server (Apply online only)
* Microsoft Windows Hyper-V/VMware vSphere and vCentre
* Microsoft 365 (experience in email migrations, InTune deployment, Azure AD join, AD Connect, SharePoint Online, DLP, MDM)
* Multi-Factor-Authentication and conditional access setup and configuration for Office 365 and related technologies
* Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, and related server roles (IIS/RDS/DFS/NPS)
* Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
* Backup Technologies (Veeam and Datto)
* Firewall Technologies (Sophos UTM/XG, Sonicwall & Cisco Meraki)
* Detailed knowledge of switching and routing, including VLANs and networking technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS, SSL) (Aruba, Cisco, UniFi)
You will also need:
* IT project delivery experience
* Experience in setting up and maintaining business system networks based on Microsoft technologies.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* A current, valid UK driving licence
* Attractive remuneration packages
* Flexible, hybrid working
* 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days
* Private medical insurance or the option to buy into scheme
* Free flu jabs
* Tiered pension
* Perks including quarterly and annual staff awards, funded social events, referral bonuses
* Excellent learning and development opportunities
* Mileage allowance
* Green travel scheme
* Technology vouchers
Air IT are equal opportunities employers, who value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all and so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the recruitment process. We believe this is the only acceptable way to conduct business and the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Other organisations may call this role 2nd Line Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Network Engineer, Network Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, or Customer Support Engineer.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Onboarding and Project Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. We look forward to hearing from you