Senior Business Analyst
, based at Holiday House, Leeds City Centre.
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst
to help improve our customers holiday experience. At Jet2
, we're flying around 14 million passengers this year, that's a lot of the nation, and we want everybody to enjoy that time as much as they can. We are also growing the business and increasing the size of our network and we know we can do more for our customers. We understand digital is at the heart of every experience within our lives today and we embrace that so we can maximise our customers enjoyment when holidaying with us.
Customers trust us and spend their hard-earned money with us for some of the most important weeks of their year, creating memories that will last a lifetime. That's important and we must get it right. To do this we need to make it easy to search and book, deliver our schedule on time and safely, and create holiday experiences while always ensuring our customers have peace of mind that Jet2
is always with them to help. To do that it takes an army, powered by digital tools to make it happen. We need to deliver great digital experiences for our customers, but we also need to provide those experiences to our colleagues and suppliers to help create and facilitate the Jet2
To make all this happen we have a vast estate of digital products, data and processes and as a Senior Business Analyst
you'll be expected to drive a project from inception to the point it goes live. You will facilitate stakeholder workshops; displaying skill in interviewing and effective questioning and have an ability to capture valuable output that you can build further analysis on. You'll also work alongside the Business Analysis Manager and Lead Business Analysts to shape Business Analysis at Jet2
, working to support a culture of constant improvement alongside delivering the operational and financial targets of the business.What will you do in the role?
To do this you will: -
- Understanding and breaking down high-profile complex business initiatives into deliverables for our technical teams, supporting all phases of delivery from scope definition and planning through to implementation
- Analyse and understand the value of initiatives, supporting our Product Management team in tracking our progress against key objectives and ensuring we deliver value for the business
- Provide advice, coaching and support to Business Analysts
- Support the continual development of our Business Analysis function by keeping up to date on the latest business analysis trends and techniques
- Supporting the Lead Business Analyst in owning the requirements for a pillar of the business
What are the key skills/experience you'll already have?
- Work hand in hand with many different internal departments to understand the needs of the business
- Work closely with counterparts in digital product management, design, and software engineering to deliver one or more initiatives that meets the operational and financial targets of the business
- Own the requirements for an initiative, from inception to the point of delivery
- Stay up to date with the latest business analysis trends and techniques; and use this knowledge to support the mentoring and coaching of other analysts
What we can offer you:
- Experience of working within Agile development teams working with Development, Testers, Data Science, and Product Management Teams
- Experience with strategic analysis, benefits assessment, requirements engineering and business process modelling activities
- Expertise in workshop facilitation
- Experience of working with 3rd parties
- The ability to build successful relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- You will have previous experience of working on/managing multiple projects, collecting, and documenting complex business processes and large requirement sets
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK in 2022
and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Hybrid working - we're in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and J et2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Buy or Sell Annual Leave
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on - travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
This is a hybrid role
working 2 days
a week in the office, with the ability and scope to work flexibly from home for the remaining time.
We offer anexcellent remuneration package
withfantastic opportunities for progression
in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com