People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.About the role
Our Audit superstars are waiting for you!
This team is crucial to our business. They work closely with Risk and Compliance to create internal risk management and compliance processes, and to make sure they're running efficiently
Audit, Risk, and Compliance are an unstoppable trio at the front line of evaluating whether the business is on a safe footing, working across functions, products, and regions to build the best possible infrastructure ✨
We're looking to hire an experienced and motivated auditor specialised in auditing Technology and IT. The Internal Auditor should be capable of performing assessments of Revolut's risks, processes and controls associated with Technology (including Data, CyberSecurity) at all levels of the Technology Stack. They will be providing independent assurance through the assessment of risks, processes and controls on Revolut's controls, both centralised and decentralised.
At Revolut, Internal Audit is not only providing assurance over governance and control framework but also plays a key role in assisting the company to achieve its strategic goals and deliver more value to customers.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch What you'll be doing
What you'll need
- Working closely with the Head of IT Audit to develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Proactively seeking ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls and provide relevant insights to the business
- Providing input and assisting in the identification of relevant risks and regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of our audit scope and work programs
- Interacting with staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes
- Assisting in communicating and discussing findings with business unit management
- Assisting in developing audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to Revolut
- Conducting research and successfully completing assigned training requirements necessary to maintain relevance
- Working closely with business units at all levels to develop recommendations for audit findings, business process optimisation, internal control and compliance
- Conducting follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits
- Monitoring audit progress (against expected timelines, scope etc) and project manage to completion, escalating where required in a timely manner
Nice to have
- 5+ years of professional experience in an audit related-role within a regulated environment
- Experience with one or more of: Cyber Security and operational resilience concepts (inc related processes and controls), DevOps / DevSecOps, Cloud Infrastructure and CI/CD Toolkits
- Knowledge of General IT Controls a baseline expectation of this role
- Knowledge of best practice frameworks e.g. NIST, ITIL, COBIT, ISO
- Proficiency in both working with and interpreting data - ideally with practical experience with one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R
- Knowledge of IIA standards
- Desire and drive to learn, grow and have impact quickly as part of an expanding team
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience auditing agile organisations
- Experience conducting compliance / attestation reviews
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on execution
- CISSP and/or CISA, and additional certifications such as CEH, ITIL, CGEIT, CRISC, CCSP or AWS/GCP Cloud certifications
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.