Please check your email .
IT Technician - Education
2-months initial contract (possibility of extension)
Salary: £(Apply online only) per day
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Technician to join a school in Barrow. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving school and make a real difference to the students and staff.
The successful individual will be responsible for providing IT support to the school, including managing hardware and software, installing and configuring computer systems, and troubleshooting technical issues. This is a varied role with the opportunity to make a real difference to the school.
* Provide technical support and maintenance to all IT systems.
* Install and configure computer systems, troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
* Manage network and internet systems, and ensure its security.
* Maintain and update databases and user accounts.
* Monitor and maintain network infrastructure.
* Evaluate and recommend new IT solutions.
Technical Skills Required:
* Extensive knowledge of network and system security.
* Working knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, and Office 365.
* Knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware maintenance, installation and repair.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
* Excellent communication skills.
To apply for immediate consideration and interview, and to receive further details about the role please contact us today.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy