Please check your email .
Java or Python Software Engineer, AWS skills an advantage and excellent knowledge of either Java/Spring or Python, Competitive Salary. Newbury, Berkshire. 2 days a week in the office, 3 days per week at home.
Market leading company in the energy technology sector is looking for a strong software engineer to join their team. With knowledge of AWS and exceptional programming skills in Java/Spring or Python you will play a key role as the company continues to grow and develop their software products.
The company use an agile development approach and have a focus on test driven development and are looking for an engineer to help realise their vision of delivering a scaleable, AWS hosted technology management platform.
Responsibilities include -
* Design and development of high performance Back End systems using Java/Python and AWS cloud technologies.
* Analysis, design, code and support core elements of the system.
* Develop Services & Application Programming Interface's (APIs), in a Serverless and Server based cloud Internet of Things (IoT) environment
* Help the company achieve their goal of test driven development.
* Mentor and train other team members
To be considered you will have -
* Experience of AWS cloud services.
* Strong Java/Spring or Python.
* Further knowledge will include one of the following - AWS IoT Core, AWS Kinesis, AWS Lambda, AWS API gateway, Secure and Scalable Microservices, etc
This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role and environment. If you have AWS skills and Java or Python please send your CV for a full brief. Or call for a confidential chat.
The role is based at their Newbury office 2 days a week and can be home based for the rest of the week