Please check your email .
Senior Developer (Multiple Positions!)
Full Time, Permanent
Crawley, West Sussex (Hybrid Working – 1 day a week in Office)
We’re motivated by helping people to save for their future. Everything we do is about fairness and simplicity, rather than profit. And we know that delivering an exceptional service is only made possible by the outstanding individuals that work for us.
That’s why we actively support our employees’ career progression and wellbeing by providing:
* benefits and rewards
* learning and development opportunities
* social facilities and events
* opportunities to contribute to community
* a caring, supportive environment led by our company values.
This role will contribute to the performance of an effective and efficient IT Development function that supports the software needs of People’s Partnership companies and linked 3rd party organisations. Provide a customer focused ‘second line’ service that delivers solutions to the business and end users.
Operate within the function’s processes and standard operating procedures and actively, contribute to the achievement of the IT department’s overall objectives. Apply Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture and principles within area of responsibility.
* Contribute to the team’s performance against agreed objectives and key performance indicators.
* Provide second line guidance, instruction and support service in IT software products and bespoke business software for end users. Determines/recommends process for enhancement and system change requests for identified problems with existing systems.
* Manages the accuracy, integrity and security of data ensuring compliance with Data Protection and company policy.
* Where appropriate act as a solution lead as per the key responsibilities laid out in the People’s Partnership Projects and Change Program Governance document.
* Where appropriate, clarify business requirements with appropriate stakeholders to ensure all objectives of projects are achieved.
* Design and develop appropriate software for in-house systems to deliver identified Requirements / needs for the business.
* SQL /TSQL / SQL Server including database design.
* Microsoft Certification or equivalent.
* Object-Oriented applications.
* IOC & Unit testing.
* GIT / GIT Flow
* Experience with React is highly desirable
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some free fruit – we get a big delivery every week.
Discover more of People's Partnership employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.
People's Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at People's Partnership) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you