Please check your email .
PHP/Full Stack Developer
Hybrid Approach – ideally commutable distance to Glasgow
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PHP/Full Stack Developer to join a social media and digital business that operates and works with some of the UK and Brazil’s most prominent social media sports brands and personalities. They have an audience of over 5,000,000 passionate sports fans across a range of social platforms and websites that are rapidly growing.
This is an organisation that has seen continuous growth every year since 2014, with no plan on slowing down, especially in 2023. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a dedicated and growing development team to help modernise and improve their web products.
The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong passion for the development of contemporary web applications, primarily focusing on backend development, complemented by valuable experience in frontend development. Their core objective is to produce codebases that are exceptionally scalable, maintainable, and extensible.
* 5 years of commercial PHP experience + Laravel framework
* WordPress, the Roots Sage theme, blade templates and tailwind would be a big plus.
* comfortable working with and integrating 3rd-party APIs
* understanding of SOLID principles
* Stay current with the most recent best practices, design patterns, and standards, which encompass PSR-2 and PSR-4 among others
* Comfortable working with and designing for AWS CI/CD containerised deployments
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Confident communicator, team player + Willing to openly share your skills and knowledge with fellow developers on the team.
You should be comfortable with the following tech stack:
* PHP / Laravel
* GIT version control and CI/CD to AWS
* Tailwind CSS
* Best-Practice Security Concepts
* Jira for project management
* Flexible working with ability to work with the team on site in Glasgow
* BUPA Private Healthcare
* PerkBox Membership.
* Pension contribution.
* Work from home setup budget.
* Training budget to aid professional development.
* Laptop and essential items provided. Phone bill contribution.
* Regularly expensed social events, including tickets and hospitality to major sports events.
To be considered, please apply today or contact Sophie at Nine Twenty