Please check your email .
Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Administrator (Hybrid)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will have experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management, Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery as well as experience with various operating systems and platforms including MS Azure, MS Server, Office 356
The ideal Systems Administrator will have the skills and expertise to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all active network equipment, ensuring seamless network operations.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
* Developing and installing new hardware or software to update and improve the functionality of systems
* Liaising with outside suppliers or developers to source the most effective hardware or software for the company’s needs.
* Liaising with senior operational staff to ensure that company systems can help fulfil wider business goals
* Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
* Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
* Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
* Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
* Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
* Experience with various operating systems and platforms including MS Azure, MS Server, Office 356
* Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
* Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
* Experience with monitoring systems