Please check your email .
Data Lead for Performance & Data Management
Akton are currently looking for a Data Lead for Performance & Data Management to join a local authority on a contract basis.
To ensure that the key performance issues and successes of the organisation are raised to the appropriate level in a timely manner. To encourage an open performance culture with honest conversations and collobrative problem solving.
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, Experience and Personal Characteristics
- Experience in developing analytical products to meet the needs of senior leaders
- Proven performance management track record with an ability to develop performance frameworks from the ground up - Effective communication skills across all levels of the organisation
- Expert negotiation and influencing skills, able to have the difficult conversation
- Excellent problem solving skills with an ability to consider the wider implications of decisions
- Good technical skills, with experience in Excel, FME, & Tableau an advantage
- Highly organised, with an ability to effectively complete multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Experience in local authority setting is preferable
Help to implement a performance roadmap to measure service/organisational effectiveness and embed a performance management culture within the organisation
Aid in the recommendations of how to manage operational performance reporting and provide data products based on these recommendations that meet the needs of the organisation
Provide assistance in the collation and analysis of corporate performance data, giving guidance and expertise where needed
Help the organisation move towards real time reporting and play an integral part in the digitisation of data products