Please check your email .
IT SERVICE DESK ANALYSTS X3
LOCATION - HULL
SALARY - £28,000 + EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS (20% PENSION / 36 DAYS HOLIDAY)
FT ON SITE
Your new role
Hays Technology and a major Public Sector Organisation in Hull are working in partnership to expand their current IT Department, and we have 3 x Service Desk Analyst posts available for candidates who have a proven track record of working at 2nd Line level.
What you'll need to succeed
The Service Desk is a major part of IT Customer Services within the organisation and is responsible for the delivery of a high-quality, customer focussed, resilient and responsive 2nd line service desk function. Therefore, the most important attribute that the Hiring Manager is looking for is First Class Customer Service skills and behaviour.
Candidates who can demonstrate the following will be encouraged to apply:
- Evidence of substantial experience in this area of work covering a broad range of IT activities - 1st & 2nd Line Knowledge required
- Diverse range of IT Support skills - Active Directory, O365, MS Technologies, Wireless knowledge.
- Experience of ITIL Service Management practises
- Incident management
- Troubleshooting of IT systems and equipment
- Be a capable problem solver
What you'll get in return
There are 3 x Posts Available and each comes with a Salary of between £28,000 + Exceptional Benefits package. Please note that these positions are all Full Time on Site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.