Please check your email .
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Town/City: HYBRID out of Birmingham-Redditch or Manchester or Sheffield
Senior IT Engineer
We are looking for a Senior (3rd Line) IT Support Engineer for our client, a finanical company with head office in Redditch, near Birmingham.
Your role will include:
* Manage security incidents and alerts flagged by the Security Operations Centre, SecureworksConducting vulnerability scanning to find and remediate issues,
* Cyber Essentials +Working with the IT Manager and third parties to improve the organisation's overall security
* Take ownership of any business-critical 3rd Line support tickets through to resolutionProvide 2nd and 3rd Line Support in all technical areasProactively manage deployment, planning and maintenance of software and hardware in conjunction with IT Manager
* Proactively manage and maintain Active Directory, Office 365, Group policy, user accounts and relevant file security permissions
For this role, it is essential that you are a resilient problem solver who can think on their feet.
* Experience managing security events from an internal or external Security Operations Centre
* Firewall implementation and configuration and vendor technologies e.g. Palo Alto Cisco
* Identity and Access Management principles and best practices
* Experience in a 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst role with exposure to:
* Windows 10,11 Windows Server 2016, 2019, Remote Desktop/Terminal services environments
* Intune, Azure AD
* Patch deployment and software upgrades
* HP\Dell server and networking hardware
* Storage Solutions Dell EqualLogic, Nimble, VMWare, Hyper V Virtualisation Cloud Platforms
* Ideally you will be located near - Redditch, Manchester and/or Sheffield
Do you HAVE?
* Confidence in making decisions
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
What’s in it for you?
* Basic Salary of between £43,000 and £50,000 per annum depending on experienceFlexible Hybrid Working PatternCompany Pension Plan
* 20 days paid annual leave plus Bank HolidaysOpportunities for future training and career development
* On Site Parking
* HYBRID working out of one of our client's sites, head office, (Redditch, near Birmingham) or Manchester or Sheffield
Don't delay, apply today to find out more about the company and the culture.
Purplepower is the agency on this Permanent vacancy