Please check your email .
Avanti Recruitment are currently working with a Software company based in Oxford who are a leading global supplier of financial reporting software. The company is now looking for an Application Support consultant.
The company has been running for over 20 years and their software has helped to redefine the financial reporting landscape. They are working with some of the world’s largest regulators, and enterprise organisations such as HMRC, The Bank of England and Barclays. They currently work across 26 different countries and in the UK alone their technology has processed over £2 Trillion in UK Taxes
You will be working within a team of 17 and will be responsible for the admin of client deployments and maintaining, providing training and understanding customer requirements for the bespoke applications.
This role would suit a graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career who is looking for a mix between Application Support, Implementation and some Infrastructure understanding.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
* Understanding of Linux
* Understanding of Active Directory
* Keen learner
* Experience within a client facing role
Even better to have but not essential:
* Hands-on experience with AWS
* Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
* Hands-on experience with VMware
This role will require you to work In the office 3 days a week. You will receive lots of training and development along with a bonus scheme and company benefits.
1. 30 minute video call, this will typically involve a discussion about your experiences/aspirations, company overview and role explanation
2. F2F interview on site, 90 minutes – meet the team, discuss a tech project worked on, whiteboarding exercise and Q&A
This role will require you to work in the office 3 days per week.
If you would be interested in finding out more then click Apply Now