Please check your email .
Service Desk Engineer
£21,000 - £24,000 (DOE)
A Service Desk Engineer needed for a permanent role providing technical support to clients across the midlands. A full UK Driving Licence and reliable access to a vehicle is required. Start ideally in September/ October 2023.
A chance for a Service Desk Engineer to join an established IT managed services business with a reliable track record spanning 20+ years.
Key experience + responsibilities will include:
* Providing remote technical support, ensuring all actions are logged and managed through the IT helpdesk.
* Monitoring, error logging, fault tracking and problem management to guarantee optimum service availability + managing essential IT processes such as starter/leaver, asset tracking and service provisioning.
* You will need to be a natural problem-solver, logical, proactive, with great attention to detail and excellent customer-facing skills.
* An understanding of basic networking and diagnostic tools and a Full UK Driving Licence + reliable access to a vehicle.
* Desirable: Windows Server (2022/2019/2016/) experience with an understanding of active directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, RRAS, Office 365.
* Benefits include performance-based bonus, options to take additional accreditation and to progress to an IT Systems Engineer + More