DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
Assist the AXA XL global data privacy team by:
• Helping the Global DP team manage important administrative, reporting, and repetitive tasks across regions.
• Managing Data Subjects Access Request (DSAR): search of the data subject/reference, acknowledgment of the request, investigation, analysis of the relationship, redacting files, validation of redaction, and letter.
• Managing Data breaches: investigation, follow-up, and update of data incident reports.
• Updating of Register of Processing Activities (ROPA).
• Updating of Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIA) status tracker and preparation of DPIA Committee and DPIA sign-off.
• Supporting CDPO by meeting to schedule, minutes, track the actions, triage mailbox, and track in an Excel file.
• Watching processes and following up on any new regulations.
• Following up on compliance action plans.
• Actively participate in Global and local projects with the DP team per requirements.
• Pick up ad hoc DP tasks as delegated by the DPOs from time to time.
• Help with the overall administration of the Global DP program.
You will report to Data Privacy Office Manager.
SHARE your talent
SHARE your talent We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
Required Skills and Abilities:
• University Degree with a minimum 50% aggregate, with Law as one of the subjects./
• Fluency in English (oral and drafting).
• Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail.
• Working Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Robust interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and interact with business lines.
• Junior data privacy counsel with experience in Data protection is preferred.
• Legal background with specialization in NICTs, data preferred.
• Knowledge of Data Protection Regulation preferred.
• Experience in the insurance industry preferred
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals, and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business - property, casualty, professional, financial lines, and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance, and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and reach their highest potential. It's about helping one another - and our business - to move forward and succeed.
Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability, and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
Enhanced family-friendly leave benefits
Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity . AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AXA XL, Sustainability is integral to our business strategy. In an ever-changing world, AXA XL protects what matters most for our clients and communities. We know that sustainability is at the root of a more resilient future. Our 2023-26 Sustainability strategy, called "Roots of resilience", focuses on protecting natural ecosystems, addressing climate change, and embedding sustainable practices across our operations.
Valuing nature: How we impact nature affects how nature impacts us. Resilient ecosystems - the foundation of a sustainable planet and society - are essential to our future. We're committed to protecting and restoring nature - from mangrove forests to the bees in our backyard - by increasing biodiversity awareness and inspiring clients and colleagues to put nature at the heart of their plans.
Addressing climate change: The effects of a changing climate are far-reaching and significant. Unpredictable weather, increasing temperatures, and rising sea levels cause both social inequalities and environmental disruption. We're building a net zero strategy, developing insurance products and services, and mobilizing to advance thought leadership and investment in societal-led solutions.
Integrating ESG: All companies have a role to play in building a more resilient future. Incorporating ESG considerations into our internal processes and practices builds resilience from the roots of our business. We're training our colleagues, engaging our external partners, and evolving our sustainability governance and reporting.
AXA Hearts in Action : We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as AXA XL's "Hearts in Action" programs. These include our Matching Gifts program, Volunteering Leave, and our annual volunteering day - the Global Day of Giving.
For more information, please see axaxl.com/sustainability.