The College is seeking a highly motivated individual with a range of general IT skills to work within our Network Team to provide 1 st Line IT support to our staff and students.
The successful candidate will receive in-house training and mentoring to enable them to fully understand and support the day to day requirements of the College's IT Systems and the staff that need to access it.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong interest in Information Technology (any IT qualifications or IT experience would be desirable).
- Has a logical approach to problem solving.
- Is able to identify when a problem may require escalation.
- Has excellent time management.
- Can prioritise IT work requests successfully.
- Is polite and constructive whilst dealing with all users.
- Will maintain a high standard of work and professionalism.
- Has the ability to work unsupervised and diligently.
- Has a desire to increase knowledge and competences.
This would be a great opportunity for someone just starting out in the IT field to gain experience and skills in the workplace.
An Enhanced DBS check of the successful candidate will be undertaken and it is a requirement of the post that a clean DBS check is maintained.
For further information and an application pack please contact Jobs or contact reception on 01432 273359.
Interviews will take place week commencing 2 October 2023