Please check your email .
Call Centre Manager
Rate - £300 a day
Duration - 3 Months +
Location - Colchester (Hybrid)
Ir35 - Inside IR35 (Must use an umbrella company)
We are currently looking for a Call Centre Manager for an initial 3 month contract with extensions available, the ideal candidate would have experience with working in A public sector environment.
* Direct line management of a small team of Team Leaders, focusing on supporting them to achieve their personal and organisational targets through coaching, mentoring and development.
* Overall responsibility for the whole Contact centre, ensuring service delivery and sales metrics are met through the delivery of exceptional Customer Service.
* Manage third party partnerships. Stakeholder management of technology and delivery partners, external Insurers, Hospital senior leadership teams and the wider support teams, removing any barriers and focusing on continuous improvement and better patient journeys.
* Identify trends in patient and business activity and work with the Operational leads to support continuous improvement of our patient journey
* Work closely with the Resource and Capacity Planning Manager and Training & Quality Manager to ensure the National Enquiry Centre is constantly evolving and improving
* Minimum 5 years' experience in team management.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in call centre or call handling environment.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in sales and administration position.
* Experience of managing a Sales through service contact centre and associated processes
* Experience of coaching and mentoring others to achieve targets
* Previous experience of leadership in a small to medium contact centre
* Previous experience of 'leading leaders'
* Previous experience of operational running of a department / budgets