Please check your email .
2nd Line Engineer
Salary: £30,000 + Company Car
My client is a fast-growing technology company providing high-quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements. They are looking for an experienced Second Line Engineer to provide exceptional technical support to our expanding customer base in line with an exciting new business venture.
As a second-line engineer you will be required to provide the following:
* Provide onsite technical support, resolving issues in a competent manner whilst communicating with internal and external stakeholders
* Provide technical expertise to our customer base and resolve issues up to a second-line level on a multitude of technologies ranging from Microsoft to VoIP deployments.
* Provide regular feedback to drive technical and process improvements
* Assist with project work ranging from server installation and configuration to network installation and configuration.
* Maintain a high standard of documentation, creating training material for first-line support.
* Responsible for creating documentation of any issues that is escalated to a senior level ensuring a repeat escalation is not required.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Microsoft Office 365 Administration
* Windows Server (Apply online only) Administration
* Microsoft SQL Server Administration
* Active Directory
* SharePoint Administration
* Management and maintenance of our Anti-Virus environment
* Vulnerability Management and resolution
* Backup and recovery including DRaaS, EDR,MDR
* General desktop, networking and peripheral technologies
* Extensive end-user device hardware & printer support experience
* Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 Operating System skills and experience
* Good understanding of VoIP, SIP trunks and general digital telephony
* Strong understanding of firewalls and networks, Ubiquity experience advantageous.
* Prior experience working in a fast paced environment in a similar role
* Excellent Communication and documentation skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team and individually
* Good decision-making skills and display the willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgement and include appropriate people in the decision-making process
* ITIL Awareness
What’s in it for you:
23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
Stakeholder Pension Scheme
Voucher and discount hub
Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss this role in more detail, click “apply” and we will be in touch if your application is suitable. To see all open vacancies go to Current Vacancies - Pardoe Wray . If you haven’t been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.