Please check your email .
One of our long-standing clients is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Chadderton, on a permanent basis.
Role Requirements of the Infrastructure Engineer:
* Strong background in Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud Technology, on-premise technologies (Hyper-V and VMware), and IT infrastructure management including servers, networks, and endpoint management.
* Main Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer:
* Provide 3rd Line Support for Infrastructure related issues
* Advise and assist on all Microsoft 365 services and components
* Work closely with the IT team and other departments
* Develop project plans and guide the planning and implementation of new or upgraded MS 365 or Infrastructure
Key Experience Required of the Infrastructure Engineer:
* 5+ years experience in an IT Infrastructure role
* Extensive experience of Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud Technology and IT Infrastructure Management
* Knowledge of system security
Desirable background of the Infrastructure Engineer:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent in IT related field
* Power Platform Fundamentals Certificate
* Ability to create scripts in Powershell
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be paid up to £47,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals