Please check your email .
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join their team in the role of an IT Developer. They are looking for someone who can bring enthusiasm and energy with them into the existing team. The position is full time, permanent, based in Milton Keynes head office, working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide analysis, design and programming support for the company IT systems (primarily ERP but also PC based business applications)
• To provide support to end users for IT applications including problem resolution,
documentation and training
• To develop new and further enhance existing skills to own benefit and benefit of the company
• To support and help develop the skills in junior and other members of the department to ensure adequate cross skill capabilities exist within the team
* Perform software development of delivered Infor M3 objects or the creation of new objects using Java programming language & associated tools and frameworks
* The ability to analyse and interpret client requirements
* Effectively interpret functional specifications and translate into technical software applications and/or design documentation
Core skills required:
* Java development or any other programming language experience
* Experience across the board with a strong depth of knowledge Infor Products
* Technical knowledge of LifeCycle Manager (LCM), M3 Adaptation Kit (MAK)
* Understanding of API Development
* Strong experience in Installation and upgradation of Infor BE.
* Advance Working knowledge of SQL/T-SQL (including Database queries in i-Series)
* IEC (M3 e-Collaborator), ION, Mashup and IPA (Infor Process Automation) Implementation and configuration
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application straight away. Should your skills and experience be a match for this role, or any other vacancy we may have, we will normally contact you within 72 hours of receiving your application. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so