Please check your email .
The role is to work as part of the team that will re-write and modernise their websites, whilst also ensuring they continue to deliver new features as they re-platform.
And you will need to work closely with the business on meeting their requirements, whilst also making the site the most accessible and fastest experience possible
• Developing resilient backend services that scale for the company's main website
• Collaborate with the Frontend and App team on API design
• Support the team in achieving Operational Excellence, with a best in class Ci/CD pipeline, and application monitoring
• Developing an automated test strategy for the backend services
• Work closely with the business on estimating and delivering website features
• Setting up governance and standards to ensure quality is embedded into the platform
• A passion for Typescript
• 3+ years dev experience, including some experience of modern frameworks, eg React, Vue, Svelte, and meta frameworks, e.g. NextJS, Nuxt, Sveltekit.
• Experience with QA automation, for example Jest, Vitest, Cypress, Visual Regression
• Some experience with CI/CD pipeline, eg Circleci, Github actions, sonar
• Experience with Prettier and Eslint
• Experience with Sanity CMS
• AWS or other cloud provider
• Algolia search
This is a fantastic role within a company who are looking at growing their products and you will have the chance to help influence decisions. The role is hybrid with 1-2 days a week expected in their Manchester City Centre Offices