Please check your email .
75-80K per annum
Remote - biweekly visits to Cardiff HQ
Amazing Benefits Package
Unify is proud to be working exclusively with one of the UK's most prestigious brands who are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join their Team.
This role will be instrumental in the development, design and implementation of the new blueprints for businesses Technology landscape. The Solution Architect will work alongside expert teams to support the exciting Technology strategy with particular focus on the migration to Cloud, data management, integrations and ERP. Experience in Cloud development and on prem migration a core element of this role.
• Analyse current technologies used within the business and determine ways to improve
• Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
• Work closely with your technology colleagues to ensure solutions are defined for projects and working properly
• Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
• Anticipate possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
• Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
• Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions that span a hybrid cloud / on-premise architecture and third party hosted solutions.
• Identify and propose appropriate solutions that enable a ‘security first’ posture including:-
o Single Sign-On (SSO) identity management systems using PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and Certification Authorities (CA)
o Firewalled demilitarized zones and network segregation
o Protocol encryption including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and the WPA (Wifi Protected Access) family
o Virtual Private Network (VPN) layers and connections between sites and systems
• Ensure strong identity management and access controls around RBAC, MAC, DAC protocols utilising Azure AD, third party IAM tools as appropriate
• Manage and Coordinate Architecture Governance & Management Boards, managing and mitigating current and future architecture risk.
• Design and embed suitable Azure Policy, Monitoring and Controls to enforce and monitor architectural principles and standards.
• Support the development of secure infrastructure across the hybrid estate and beyond into our third party partners and other external stakeholders.
• A strong team player who proactively supports colleagues.
• A can do, flexible and adaptable attitude.
• Highly organised in a fast paced environment.
• Contributes ideas and views proactively.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical people.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree in Business, Computer Science or similar discipline, or equivalent experience is essential.
• Significant experience in solution design and implementation is essential.
• TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) certified, or similar is desirable.
• Experience of working within a Microsoft Azure Cloud environment
• Ability to lead, coach and mentor direct reports and teams is essential.
• Extensive experience of designing cloud infrastructure
• ERP implementation experience desirable
• Extensive knowledge of security management principles and experience of implementing suitable security technology.
• Knowledge of threat modeling frameworks and methodologies
• Knowledge of common frameworks and standards such as NIST, CIS, ISO and Industry certifications from vendors
• Experience of developing end to end solutions using Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework and Cloud Adoption Framework