Please check your email .
On Premise Role - Not Hybrid or Remote
Our sector leading client is seeking an IT Support Technician. You will provide 1st / 2nd line support to all IT users and be the first point of contact.
* Provide 1st and 2nd line remote and desk side support to all users
* Escalation of IT tickets
* Set up new users, ensuring the correct provision of IT equipment is made available
* Ensure all user and computer accounts are current and obsolete or unused accounts are administered correctly.
* Escalate user complaints to the appropriate channels.
* Coordinate the end user device replacement activities scheduling down time for end users
* Prepare documentation for technical use such as schematics, risk matrix, replacement plans
* Prepare user documentation such as IT bulletins, user guides and hints and tips.
Skills and Experience:
* Good interpersonal skills to be able to bridge the gap between users and other members of the IT department.
* A self starter who can deliver solutions based on business requirements with the ability to handle several activities at the same time.Enhanced level of access to sensitive and/or confidential data requires integrity without question.
* A process orientated IT professional, experienced in IT but takes a keen interest in the business and aligning IT services with business requirements.
* An ambassador for the both the IT department and the group.
A number of the following Essentials:
* Windows Desktop
* Windows Server
* Active Directory
* Office 365
* Sage 200
* MS SQL Server
* Remote Desktop Services
* Infor M3 (Movex)
* Factory Track
* Infor OS
* Barcode technology
* Document out