You will be responsible for development and maintenance of software applications / components in the area angiography for Advanced Therapies
- Performs software design, implementation and verification activities.
- Reviews specifications to determine software engineering requirements and design secure solutions to meet design inputs.
- Estimates own work.
- Completes the internal software quality process through the execution of design, implementation, unit and integration test activities for assigned software modules within a complex, distributed architecture.
- Provide routine updates about technical findings and developments to technical lead
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics
- 6+ years of experience in SW development industry and conversant with software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with global teams.
- Proficient in C++ programming and object-oriented design, multi- threading as well as experience in developing high-quality software.
- Software Design & Architecture expertise
- Should have working knowledge on tools like Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS, Azure DevOps
- Medical Imaging, DICOM and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge is an advantage.
- Proactive, motivated, organized / structured, good team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently