Please check your email .
Technical Team Supervisor
Excellent and competitive Salary
Winner of the Investors in Sales 2023 and Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe's Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
You will lead client engagements and oversee a team of Technical Coordinators and Consumable Management Specialists to ensure the delivery of exceptional services. Working closely with Senior Leaders and the Executive Leadership Team, you will focus on reducing the Cost of Sale to drive profitability through strategic development and implementation.
* Mentor and develop team members for continuous growth.
* Optimise resource allocation and streamline workflows for efficiency.
* Foster team cohesion, resolve conflicts, and encourage collaboration.
* Manage and enhance our Remote Monitoring system for optimal functionality.
* Lead the automation strategy, driving efficiency and cost savings.
* Develop and implement automation tasks for a proactive service model.
* Strengthen relationships with key suppliers and promote our services.
* Ensure ISO 9001 compliance and coordinate training.
* Drive technology and automation projects for service improvement.
* Provide expert support and information for clients and internal teams.
• Pioneer enhancements to our Remote Monitoring system, ensuring it operates at peak efficiency.
• Champion an automation revolution that not only drives efficiency but also slashes operational costs.
• Craft and execute automation tasks to proactively reshape our service model.
• Fortify relationships with key suppliers, acting as a steadfast advocate for our services.
• Guarantee adherence to ISO 9001 standards and spearhead training initiatives.
• Steer technology and automation projects, propelling service enhancements.
• Offer unparalleled support and guidance to clients and internal teams alike.
-Flexible working options
-33 days holiday including bank holidays
-Holiday purchase scheme
-Enhanced family friendly benefits (maternity, adoption, paternity and IVF)
-2 paid days off per year for voluntary work to support our local communities
-Life assurance 4 x salary
-Sponsorship for professional development and memberships
-Employee Assistance Programme, including access to a virtual GP and financial wellbeing support
-Mental health first aider support programme
-Discounted Gym Membership
-Eye care voucher scheme
-Free flu vaccinations
-Employee social events and recognition activities throughout the year
-HP Employee discount programmes
-Mobile phone discounts
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews We have been awarded “Customer Experience Foundation Membership” showing our commitment to excellent customer service.
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options