Please check your email .
An exciting time to join a fast-growing and ambitious Law firm based in the West Sussex area as a Senior level, 3rd Line Infrastructure/Operations Engineer.
This is a new position to join a small, but growing IT Operations Team at a senior level, where you can bring your experience and knowledge to the forefront and grow your Infrastructure career.
The role is a split of 70% Project work and 30% technical support and alongside the team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of IT Infrastructure and Services.
This is to include Telephony, a number of legal applications, network management, a managed laptop fleet and local site infrastructure.
Other duties are to include Trouble shooting network, cloud, hardware and software issues, asset, vulnerability and mobile device management, incident and service request escalations from other teams within the business.
Support and maintenance of on prem infrastructure and cloud delivered services and to support and drive IT infrastructure projects. There is a large emphasis around the Cloud, particularly Azure and experience of Cloud migration would be a huge advantage.
There is plenty of opportunity to further your career and to learn new skills/systems and technologies and to work with and mentor a more Junior level Engineer, sharing your knowledge and ideas.
The role offers hybrid working of two days in the office and three days working from home per week. There are some great benefits on offer, a competitvie salary and a positive and friendly working environment.
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum of five years’ experience within IT Infrastructure/IT Operations
* 3rd Line level is essential
* Experience of supporting projects
* Experience of working with Azure and the Public Cloud is essential
* Experience of any migrations is highly desirable, to include The Cloud, Data Centres or System migrations
* Mobile device and laptop management
* Experience VM Ware, VOIP and Hyper V, DNS and SD WAN (moving to this)
* Experience of Active Directory and Group policies
* Any knowledge or experience of Citrix is desirable
* Solid experience with the oversite and management of Office 365
* Knowledge/experience of IT Security is useful
* Experience of working within a Law firm is highly desirable
* Experience of working with imanage (legal system) would be an advantage
* A friendly, personable and confident communicator and ‘people person’ is essential – enjoys working with all different levels of staff
* A collaborative team player
* High attention to detail and forward thinking
* Strong problem solver and enjoys sharing ideas and knowledge with other team members