Please check your email .
An exciting Technology based business who are located in Egham are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager. Benefits include, salary up to £50,000, Hybrid working, Healthcare plan and your birthday off each year.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing, and performing project management functions on all projects, budgets and scopes. The Project Manager will act as the responsible person on their assigned projects and have direct control over all project activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Daily activities include project communications, scheduling, task lists for technicians, managing deliverables from engineering, CAD and Programming and overseeing the completion of projects.
* The Project Manager is responsible for completing systems integration projects on time, on budget and achieving high customer satisfaction from our customers.
* The majority of this employee's time will be spent managing projects and communicating with all project stakeholders. This person will be helping to constantly improve the established company processes.
* As the primary interface to the client, the project manager develops a strong long-term relationship.
* Provides clear leadership and ownership for the project within Diversified, including accurate and timely verbal and written communication and follow up.
* Coordinates all activities associated with the timely, accurate and on-budget completion of the project, including engaging stakeholders, delegating responsibilities clearly and running client and internal project meetings.
* Provides support and assistance to team members as needed in order help them be successful and get the job done.
* Ensures appropriate and frequent communication between stakeholders.
* Resolves destructive conflict.
* Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams with regard to AVE installation projects
* Assumes ownership of individual projects and assignments
* Develops and communicates project updates as required.
* Provides constant monitoring of labor, equipment and materials budgets.
* Provides and/or directs technical and administrative support to project team members.
* Develops and maintains all related project schedules.
* Performs field verification of prospective work site.
* Documents all issues with site and keeps everyone informed of potential issues and solutions.
* Coordinates all drawings and documentation between all internal and external stakeholders.
* Facilitates and directs design reviews to assure proper documentation in the field.
* Coordinates all system programming and final checkout of systems.
* Provides punch-list of remaining tasks after substantial completion
* 5 years experience as PM
* PM qualification
* Your own transport
* Proactive mindset