Please check your email .
Great permanent opportunity to join a fast-growing technology-based organisation located in Surrey as an IT and Business Change Project Manager.
Joining a small, friendly and growing team within the PMO function you will be involved and responsible for planning and managing strategic company wide IT and Business Change projects.
The role is varied and requires a Project Manage to manage an array of exciting existing and new projects to include; A CRM upgrade, ticketing system upgrade and crucial industry lead projects within strict deadline to name just a few.
Already possessing a couple of years’ experience managing projects end to end, writing clear project plans and adhering to timeframes and deadlines set within the business.
You may be looking for your next new challenge where you can progress your skills and knowledge and to be supported with extra training and development around new systems and technologies.
The role offers hybrid working of two days in the office and three days working from home per week. There is plenty of local parking and is a short walk from a train station.
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum of two years’ experience as an IT Project Manager – with some experience within Business Change projects
* Ideally a Prince 2/Lean Six Sigma or similar are preferred
* Degree educated is essential
* Experience of managing medium to large projects
* Strong Stakeholder experience
* Experience of and happy to gather own requirements where a Business Analyst isn’t available
* Solid experience around Governance and Best Practices
* Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* High attention to detail, highly organised and pro-active
* Friendly, collaborative team player that enjoys communicating with other teams and departments
* Good listener and can understand the needs of customers and colleagues