Please check your email .
Job Title: Clinical Informatician – Band 6.
Duration: Urgent Temporary post with the possibility to become a Permanent position.
Hours: 37.5 per week. 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday schedule.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced Lead Clinical Data Analyst who will take on a lead role within their Data Engineering and Analytics Team, based in the Belfast area. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants a leadership role to help develop colleagues whilst working to provide strategic and technical support in an exciting environment in order to meet goals and objectives.
Core Responsibilities include:
* Using information systems and other data sources in collaboration with clinical programs to evaluate programs and population-based performance, evaluations, and outcome measures.
* Creating accessible reports of clinical data for internal and external stakeholders and designing workflows and processes for data management.
* Participating in and coordinating ongoing information system application testing, implementation and evaluation with project teams.
* Troubleshooting problems reported by information system users.
* Preparing presentations, communication materials, press releases, and other media-related materials.
* Delegating appropriate responsibility and authority of staff to ensure effective service delivery and decision-making, whilst retaining overall accountability and responsibility for outcomes.
* Providing detailed support and guidance within the organisation, helping colleagues to develop skills and mentoring junior team members.
Experience & Skills required:
* Bachelor’s degree in para-medicine, Medicine, Health Informatics, Public Health, Science, Epidemiology, Public Policy or Health Policy, Health Services Research, Health Information Sciences, Computer Science, or closely related field and six 4 years of professional experience in a comprehensive health program with health informatics responsibilities that include conducting and/or supporting informatics projects including scientific investigations information architecture management, and implementing data and information standards;
* Master’s degree from an accredited graduate school with a focus in para-medicine, medicine, public health, public health informatics, health care informatics, information technology, computer science, information science, public policy or health policy, statistics or a related field and 2 years of experience in informatics including experience in conducting and/or supporting informatics projects including scientific investigations or data management.
* Provide evidence of continual professional improvement.
* Experience of delivering against challenging performance objectives, meeting key targets and making significant improvements.
* Ability to exercise considerable independent judgment to carry out responsibilities of the role.
* Hold a current full UK driving license and have access to a car on appointment.
* Advanced proficiency in programming languages and EMR software, such as SQL.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and data analytics tools and techniques.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please click on the link and we will be in touch.
If this role isn’t suitable but you are looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact our experienced consultants. You can visit our website in the first instance or call our office.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer