Please check your email .
Power Platform Developer at Stable: A Microsoft Gold Partner
Join Our Esteemed Team: Stable, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider since 2001, excels in driving change through specialised resources allocation, custom IT solutions, change adoption management and learning delivery within the Microsoft platform. We have a rich history of successful deliveries across Large Enterprise, Government, and Technology sectors. Our commitment to professionalism and excellence is reflected in our team, the heart of our operations.
Your Opportunity: We’re looking for a skilled Power Platform Developer to enhance our internal solutions team. You will be pivotal in developing, maintaining, and enhancing our Power Platform application systems. Your role will be critical in our growth within this technology. The team believe in a growth mindset approach to all tasks and work dynamically together to solve our customer needs. We are looking for a passionate individual with 1-2 years' experience with the Power Platform.
* Deliver solutions using Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, and Microsoft Teams.
* Ensure compliance with lifecycle methodologies, version control, and risk guidelines.
* Provide technical expertise in Power Platform solution design.
* Utilize problem-solving skills to address business challenges.
* Assist other parts of the business with process automation.
* 2-3 years of IT-related work experience.
* An understanding and experience with the complete Power Platform capabilities, SharePoint and Dataverse.
* Strong understanding of Power Platform governance components.
* Competitive salary (£30k - £35k).
* Comprehensive healthcare (Medical and Dental) via Bupa.
* Flexible, mature work environment with remote work options.
* Inclusive benefits like Free Lunch/Drinks, Gym Pass, Parking, and more.
* Workplace pension benefits.
Join us at Stable and propel your career forward with a dynamic team committed to innovation and excellence in the Microsoft ecosystem