Please check your email .
Who we are
Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking, connectivity, and safety & security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations, and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
As a People Administrator you will be responsible for administering all aspects in the employee lifecycle process with confidentiality and accuracy a fundamental priority. Supporting the People Team, this role offers an opportunity to gain practical experience in People processes and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the People operations function.
* Monitor shared inbox, respond to queries in timely manner or escalate to People Partners where appropriate
* Maintain starter/leaver/changes tracker
* Onboarding process – creating employee file in shared folders, collating and processing Right to Work ID documents, initiating vetting process, creating and issuing offer letters, contracts of employment, starter forms, welcome packs. Setting up logins to training portal and assigning mandatory training, arranging induction invitations with People team, CEO and Marketing, coordinating Buddy, setting up new starter on SAP, sending starter form to payroll
* Review mandatory training, inductions attended and vetting completed during probation period, liaising with manager regarding probation review, sending outcome confirmation
* Ensure all employment changes are captured, documented and relevant parties are updated eg employee, manager, payroll, IT. Update tracker and systems accordingly
* Maintain training portal, assign training courses and assist with any queries
* Maintain company benefit portals, create accounts for new starters, amend if any changes, update when any leavers
* Leavers process – liaise with line managers to confirm leave date, confirm leaving arrangements in writing with individual, update payroll with final pay arrangements, update tracker to trigger alerts to other departments, close off accounts and benefits
* Adhering to compliance requirements for Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality, Information Security and Data Protection relevant to your job, function and location.
* Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint)
* Excellent attention ensuring accuracy, integrity and quality at all times
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service with polite and professional manner
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload effectively